The following resources about IELE are available:
- The origin of the K framework How the K framework came to exist and what programming problems it addresses.
- Inspirations behind the K framework Joseph Goguen and his contribution to mathematics and computer science.
- Semantics-based compilation
- Formal design, implementation and verification
- Improved security / No DAO Attack with IELE
- Getting Started with Mallet How to install the mallet command-line tool, and how to use it to compile, deploy and test smart contracts written in Solidity on the IELE-Testnet.
- Smart Contracts in IELE How to compile a simple Solidity contract to IELE, optimize the resulting IELE by hand and then deploy and test the contract, all using the Mallet command-line tool.
- How formal verification of smart contracts works by Brian Marick and Daejun Park at Runtime Verification.
- IELE virtual machine Semantics of the virtual machine for the IELE prototype blockchain.
- Mallet The minimal wallet, a command line interface for the IELE testnet and KEVM.
- Remix IDE fork Fork of Remix, set up to work with IELE and KEVM.
- Solidity to IELE compiler A fork of the Solidity compiler for the IELE virtual machine (instead of the EVM).