Setting up the receiving Cardano address
To start converting or minting tokens in the converter, you should be connected to your Metamask account to configure your receiving Cardano address.
- In the converter, click ‘Connect’ on the top-bar menu.
- Click ‘Connect’ under the Metamask option, as follows:
- The Metamask extension will open automatically. You can connect your wallet by clicking ‘Next’ > ‘Connect’. If your wallet was already connected to Metamask, you will only have to enter your password.
- To configure your Cardano address, paste your testnet Daedalus receiving address and click ‘Save’.
- You can configure your wallets by clicking ‘Menu’ (...) > ‘Configure your wallet’. You can also disconnect your wallet if needed.
Please keep in mind that you should always use the Kovan Test Network.
If you are connected to the wrong network (for example, Ropsten) on Metamask, you will see the following warning message: ‘You are in the wrong network. Switch to Kovan.’ After switching the network, you will have to reload the web page.
If the connection modal is closed without a configured Cardano address, you will see a warning message at the top, inviting you to set up your Cardano wallet as follows: ‘You need to set up your Cardano wallet. Click here.’