Migrating AGIX tokens to Cardano
To start converting your AGIX tokens, you can either:
- Click Dashboard and then click ‘Select’ on the token card.
- Click the ‘Token balance’ on the main menu.
Note that you can see your available token balance and its equivalent price in USD.
- Click ‘Select’ on a token card to open the conversion window.
You will see your available balance and your Cardano address that was configured earlier. Please ensure that you fill in the amount details. The amount for conversion cannot be less than zero or higher than the available balance.
Note, that the balance reflected is the same as in your configured Cardano address, i.e. the same as in your Daedalus testnet wallet.
- Click ‘Convert’, and then confirm the transaction in Metamask. You will receive a notification that indicates if the conversion was successful or unsuccessful.
- When the transaction is processed on Ethereum, you will receive a notification indicating that your funds have been converted from Ethereum. When the transaction is processed on Cardano, you will receive a notification with your new total balance.
Note that the total amount of converted tokens is reflected on the token card on the Dashboard or Convert pages for information purposes, as follows: